Lips – $15
I wax the sides, middle (Cupis’s Bow) and corners of the mouth. Lower Lip included upon request.
Eyebrows – $25
After you share your brow likes, dislikes, and desires, I assess them from every angle before I trim, wax and tweeze to the shape you requested.
Chin – $10
Chin is waxed according to your desires or personal needs.
Side Burns – $5
Hair is removed from the top of the ear to the jawbone.
Full Face – $45
Hair is waxed from forehead, cheeks, sideburns, lup, chin and just under the jawbone. Does not include eyebrows.
Underarms – $30
Hair is waxed from the entire armpit and tweezing ensures no strays are left behind.
Bikini – $30
Hair is removed outside the panty line, plus a little off the top. Creates a clean, yet natural shape.
Brazilian – $70
Hair is waxed from front to back, including the inner backside.
Lower Leg – $40
Hair is waxed from lower leg.
Nose/Ears – $10
Hair is waxed from nose and/or ears
5 commmon misconceptions around body waxing
Waxing is a popular method of hair removal that has been around for centuries. Despite its widespread use, there are still some common misconceptions around waxing that may discourage people from trying it. Here are a few of the most common misconceptions about waxing:
- Misconception: Waxing is extremely painful: This is perhaps the most common misconception about waxing. While it’s true that waxing may cause some discomfort, it’s not usually as painful as people think. In fact, many people find the sensation to be more like a quick, sharp pinch than a long-lasting pain. Additionally, the pain decreases with subsequent waxing as the hair grows back finer.
- Misconception: Waxing causes ingrown hairs: Ingrown hairs can happen with any hair removal method, not just waxing. However, a skilled aesthetician can help prevent ingrown hairs by using the right techniques and products, and by providing proper aftercare instructions.
- Misconception: Waxing is only for women: This is simply not true. Waxing is a popular hair removal method for men as well, especially for athletes, bodybuilders, and swimmers who want to remove hair for performance or aesthetic reasons.
- Misconception: Waxing will make your hair grow back thicker: This is a common myth that has been disproven by scientific studies. In fact, waxing can help reduce the amount and thickness of hair over time, as it weakens the hair follicle.
- Misconception: Waxing is not suitable for all skin types: While there may be some contraindications for certain skin types or conditions, waxing can be safely performed on most people. A professional aesthetician will always conduct a consultation before waxing to ensure that it’s safe for the client.
There are many misconceptions around waxing, but with the right technique and aftercare, it can be a safe and effective method of hair removal for most people. For additional information, also read my waxing FAQ
Berodin Blue Wax
Berodin Blue Wax is my favorite no-strip wax to use! The wax sets up quickly while remaining flexible. This gives me freedom to apply wax to many areas without fear of the wax becoming brittle or breaking. Polymers in the formulation allow for flexibility, which helps me to wax and remove fine and coarse hair. Low temperature of the wax minimizes irritation.
Important: Waxing services cannot be performed if you are using Retin-A, Renova or Accutane. It is imperative that you tell your esthetician about any medication you are currently taking or have taken within three months. Waxing can cause adverse skin reactions.