With a grateful heart and an even greater passion for what I do, I am excited to be returning to my home away from home – my treatment room. I can not wait to get back in action and see You!
The inspection we have been waiting on has happened, and now, it’s full steam ahead! I am planning to start seeing my clients the first week of July, so I have opened up online booking starting that week.
Just a reminder of the new guidelines I will now be following–A mask must be worn coming in and going out of the office.-Only clients who are receiving services are allowed inside the office. All other individuals (friends, children) should wait outside the establishment.-Any symptoms, and/or possible exposure, have traveled within the last 2 weeks, please stay home and call your medical provider. Cancellation fees have been waived for the month of July.
- Send me a message/text/email or call me to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands before coming into the treatment room.
- A link to my Covoid 19 consent form will be emailed to you the day before the appointment, along with the Client Form link, and must be emailed back to me no later than one hour before appointment.
- I will be adopting a cashless payment system for a limited time. Clients can prepay, be invoiced, or have your credit card information securely stored in my scheduling software.
- No hugs! (So sorry about this one…)
Once I am able to reopen, I will be calling my VIP call-back list first. Please reply to this email with your phone number and let me know that you would like to be added to this list. After these calls, clients will be directed to my online scheduling software to make their appointment.
While the experience will be different from what you’re used to, I remain committed to delivering safe, effective, and rejuvenating treatments.
I look forward to seeing you soon, we’re almost there!
Kat McArtor aestheticsbykat.com
P.S. – Eyebrows? What eyebrows!