Deep Surface Exfoliation is the manual exfoliation procedure. The process is great for people with all types of skin except for those with cystic acne. Cosmetic dermatologists often use Deep Surface Exfoliation to help prepare the skin for more intrusive procedures such as laser .
Not only will Deep Surface Exfoliation give your skin the most beautiful glow and allow your makeup to glide on effortlessly, it’s also an amazing add-on to other services like peels.
What can you expect from Deep Surface Exfoliation
- Makeup goes on flawlessly
- Skincare absorbs deeper
- Can be done monthly
- Does not cause hair to come back thicker or darker
- Remove unwanted vellus hair (peach fuzz)
- Eliminates dead skin cell buildup
- Brighter, softer skin that glows
- Great for all skin types except for cystic acne
- Painlessly exfoliate the skin
- Noninvasive solution
- Procedure results in NO downtime
Deep Surface Exfoliation resurfaces the skin and delivers a number of benefits
- Rejuvenation of the skin by removal of dead skin cells and vellus hair (peach fuzz)
- Smooth skin
- Increased cell turnover
- More natural complexion
- Even skin tone
- Increased effectiveness of other facial skin care products
- Prepares the facial area for other treatments, allowing them to penetrate deeper in making them more effective
Each method is very different from the other. Microderm sands and suctions dead skin cells which also helps to uproot clogged pores around the nose mouth and chin. Deep Surface Exfoliation safely scrapes off the top layer of skin and is well-suited for drier skin types.
If you are pregnant
Deep Surface Exfoliation is a safe and excellent solution if you are pregnant or nursing and want exfoliation without the risk of harsh chemicals absorbing into the bloodstream and potentially harming your baby. Keep in mind, both of methods of exfoliation (Deep Surface Exfoliation & microderm abrasion) are good for almost everyone. It could just boil down to your personal preference.